Color Country Animal Hospital is here to help with all your veterinary needs, including vaccinations and health certificates. If you’re planning on flying with pets or traveling across state lines with farm animals, we can make sure you have all your paperwork in order before you take off. When planning for travel, the first step is to research the regulations of the place you’re traveling to. Airlines may have different regulations than states or countries. It’s best to double check that your pet has all the vaccines they need well in advance of your trip. We’ll help you fill out any health certificates you need to submit for travel purposes. If you’re traveling with horses, there are usually separate rules when crossing state lines. Due to the possibility for dangerous illnesses, it’s always a good idea to talk with a veterinarian in detail about your animal’s medical needs. If you’re planning to attend a horse show or out-of-state event, call us and we can help you figure out the best way to complete the necessary exams and paperwork.

Farm Animals

For farm animals, please reach out to us with questions about your specific animal species. It’s always a good idea to do your research early to avoid issues with vaccinations and appropriate time windows for travel. request an appointment